We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong,
we want to know.
Please send an email to [email protected] and tell us what has happened and how we can
resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand
your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
• acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
• gather and evaluate information about your complaint
• respond to you within 20 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services
Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute
resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything, and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
• by calling 0800 347 257
• by emailing [email protected]
• through FSCL’s website: www.fscl.org.nz
• writing to FSCL
PO Box 5967