How will I know if I have contributed enough to receive my Government contribution?

We will let you know when you have made sufficient contributions

We will send you an email and tell you if you have received the maximum Government Contribution (generally referred to as Member Tax Credit). 

If you have not yet received your Member Tax Credit, you can check your own contributions via the kōura portal or alternatively you can login to the My IR section on the IRD website.  Sometimes there is a delay in kōura receiving contributions. The IRD website is likely to be more up to date and show your correct contributions.

If you have transferred to kōura part-way through the year, you will need to check with the IRD as kōura will not have a full record of your contributions. 

You can check by calling the IRD or using the My IR section on the IRD website.

Create your kōura portfolio now!